Saturday, July 29, 2006

Listening to my heart

*

I think I am mad. I think I am good. Who cares??? I think I am happy.

*
*

" I think.... Yes, I think."

I think a lot, a lot. Think about everything. I think so much that I have to think of what I was thinking some time back. Thinking is necessary but not unnecessary thinking. Why do I think so much? Because I want to be the best.

But to be the best you have to work not only think. Thinking without work is waste.I think I waste time. But I think I shouldn’t stop thinking the way I think. No. I should work. I think I should play. I think my work should be play.

I think I should apply my thoughts in whatever I play. I think I am free. I think I enjoy life. I think I am an actor. I think I make people laugh. I think I like this. I think people like this as well.

If I was organized I think I will play more. I am working now.I think I need a pencil, colors and a paper. I think I want to kiss a tree. I am playing now. I think I see God. I think I laugh out good and loud. I think I breathe happy. I think I love.I really do. I think I trust God. I thank my parents. I think I am myself. I think I am an Architect. Thinking about life is my work. Thinking creative is my work. I think one day I will fly. I think I will endure. I think Life is good. Life is everything.

Think about it…


Regards,

Kunal Dhavale!

*
*
*

I think I am mad. I think I am good. Who cares??? I think I am happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home